Role of a Meathead
So, you think you have what it takes to be a Meathead Mover?
At Meathead Movers, our team is made up of strong, clean-cut, athletically-inclined, and charming individuals who get paid to workout. Our movers are in control of how much money they make with a flexible schedule and endless tip potential.
Because our movers are compensated well above minimum wage, we set extremely high standards that our customers have grown to expect from us. We hire the top athletes in our communities to maintain our standards and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are the ultimate job for athletes, here’s why:
- Get paid to workout: Make money while getting stronger. The majority of our customers are generous tippers ($25-$50 per day), giving you an extremely high earning potential.
- We promote within: Every Meathead starts as a mover and works their way up within the company. If you work hard and are dedicated, you could be a Team Captain within months along with a $5 an hour raise.
- Flexible schedule: You set your own work schedule! We accommodate to your school and athletic commitments and let you work as much or as little as you want. We also have five branches throughout the state, so you have the ability to move or transfer to whatever location you want!
- Professional massages: Like any great sports team, we want to keep our athletes healthy. Heavy lifting can often cause joint and muscle pain. Team Meathead gets massages by professional therapists.
- On-site gym and computer labs: We wouldn’t be Meatheads without on-site gyms. You can workout or study in your downtime.
- Win flat screen TVs, UFC tickets and more: Careful and skillful team members are rewarded with incentives just for doing the job well and taking exceptional care of their customers. Throughout the year, we throw parties to celebrate our top performers and safest branches.
- Community involvement: Be a hero. Since 1997, Meathead Movers has been providing free moving services to victims of domestic violence fleeing abuse. Team Meathead literally saves lives. You get to leave work knowing that you helped someone accomplish something that they couldn’t do without you.
- Every day is an adventure: This is not a boring job. Every day is different – you’ll be at a new home, with new customers, and new team members who become life-long friends. We move families, celebrities, high-profile business people, and more throughout the Western US. You get paid to network and travel to new places!
Expectations of a Meathead
- Meatheads must be strong and have the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull heavy objects.
- It is required to jog when not carrying items throughout the entire moving process.
- Every Meathead is expected to report to duty on time, clean-cut, and ready to work.
- Team Meathead is tasked with promoting Meathead and being a marketer of the brand.
- Meatheads are expected to embody and uphold our company’s Service Pillars, including but not limited to:
- Having a positive and friendly attitude
- Being customer-focused
- Being accountable for your actions
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test to be eligible for employment.