Moving on up
Meathead is more than a job. It's a stepping stone to your ideal future. See what's available and get moving.
Role of a Meathead
So, you think you want to be a Meathead Mover?
At Meathead Movers, our movers are strong, clean-cut, athletically-inclined, and charming individuals who like to be part of a winning team and in control of how much money they make.
Meathead Movers is the largest independent moving company in California, regularly winning local and national awards for excellent service. We are proud to say our movers are a big part in this success! Meatheads are responsible for moving customers through unexpectedly-awesome and unusually-enjoyable moving experiences.
Upward mobility is the name of the game at Meathead. Work your way up to Team Captain, the driver, or build your career in one of our offices with locations throughout California.
At Meathead, lifelong friendships are formed and encouraged. #TeamMeathead offers leadership skills and mentoring to help you reach your life goals.
Starting wage is at least $11.00 and tips average $5.00 per hour. Regular and frequent raises come as training progresses.
- Flexible schedule: You set your own work schedule! Perfect for students and competitive athletes, Meathead Movers lets you work as much or as little as you want.
- Professional massages
- On-site gym and computer lab
- 401k, health benefits and vacation pay (subject to eligibility)
- Hours: Flexible, accommodating to your school and athletic commitments
- Incentive Programs:
- Safety Incentive Program: Meathead Movers hosts safety parties, featuring prizes like flat screen TVs, BBQ grills, UFC tickets and vacations.
- No Damage to Furniture Incentive Program: Meathead Movers raffles prizes up to $1000 for our most skillful and careful team members.
- Jog when not carrying any items throughout the entire moving process
- Show up on time, ready to work for every day a team member is confirmed to work
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull heavy objects
- Perform other activities such as marketing the company, clerical work and training others on moving procedures
- Provide excellent customer service via clear communication, professional demeanor and an upbeat, friendly attitude
- Please note, Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must be able to pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test to be eligible for employment.
Please note, Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must be able to pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test to be eligible for employment.
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo is the awesome little college town where Meathead got its start. And, according to Oprah Winfrey, it’s the happiest city in America. (We like to think we had a hand in that.)Apply Here
Santa Ana, CA
Orange County couldn't believe its luck when Meathead came to town. Our exceptional team members based in Santa Ana continue to impress and surprise customers with their strength and charm.Apply Here
Student-athletes from across Ventura County join the Meathead team at our Oxnard location, delivering exceptional moving experiences while giving back to the community, too.Apply Here
Our newest Meathead location is in northwest Fresno and we're doing great work with our student-athlete teammates in the computer lab, weight room, and out on the move.Apply Here
Our goal is to give our team members skills and mentoring that will make them stronger and equipped to achieve success in their lives.
Meathead Movers is more than just a job for me. Every day I am presented with a new challenge, new people to meet, and new experiences that I will never forget. Meathead Movers is the first job that I've had that values my growth as an individual both professionally and personally. I am, and always will be, proud to be a Meathead Mover.
Meathead Movers is one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Their generosity and customer care carries over to their employees as well. I really enjoy working hard for a company who truly cares about my own health and happiness.
Sound like your kind of place?
We’re ready to hear from you.