Meathead Movers Support Staff
Create Five-Star Meathead moving experiences!
The supporting staff in our offices have a critical role in ensuring the Meathead Movers standard of service and excellence. We are looking for all-star team members to help our clients through the moving journey with a helpful, friendly demeanor. These career opportunities include duties such as providing top-tier customer service, handling all of the details of a move, representing Meathead Movers in the community, and recommending our many trusted service providers in order to provide the five-star service that our clients have come to expect. If you’re ready to join the Meathead Movers team, apply today!
Upward mobility is the name of the game at Meathead. Work your way up to management, or build your career in one of our offices with locations throughout California.
At Meathead, lifelong friendships are formed and encouraged. #TeamMeathead offers leadership skills and mentoring to help you reach your life goals.
Depends on Experience
- Performance based bonus system
- On-site gym and computer lab
- 401k, health benefits and vacation pay (subject to eligibility)
- Transportation Assistance Program
- Flexible, accommodating to your other commitments.
- Hours vary depending upon the position, but generally range between 8 AM to 6:30 PM 7 days a week, year around (except for major holidays).
- High school education
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Exhibit a positive, friendly, and professional attitude
- Communicate in a cordial, upbeat manner to establish rapport and trust with customers
- Physical demands are consistent with that of a typical office worker. Majority of the time, you will be sitting at a desk, with some walking and standing as well as occasional lifting and carrying of 15 pounds or less.
Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, exercising the right to family care or leave, or any other legally protected status. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the company, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.
Our goal is to give our team members skills and mentoring that will make them stronger and equipped to achieve success in their lives.
Meathead Movers is more than just a job for me. Every day I am presented with a new challenge, new people to meet, and new experiences that I will never forget. Meathead Movers is the first job that I've had that values my growth as an individual both professionally and personally. I am, and always will be, proud to be a Meathead Mover.
Meathead Movers is one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Their generosity and customer care carries over to their employees as well. I really enjoy working hard for a company who truly cares about my own health and happiness.
Sound like your kind of place?
We’re ready to hear from you.