California! We need your help once again. We are calling on the community to donate essential over-the-counter medical supplies to Operation USA, an international disaster relief organization supporting Ukrainian Refugees.
Our hearts are hurting with what’s happening with the people in Ukraine, and with our resources, we felt it was our duty to give back. There are so many people in our communities who want to help too, so we are grateful that Operation USA can get these critical items to the people of Ukraine.
To support Operation USA’s efforts, the organization is seeking the following over-the-counter medical supplies. All items must be unopened with an expiration date of 12+ months past today.
- Acetaminophen / Tylenol
- Adhesive bandages (Band-Aids) in several sizes
- Adhesive tape
- Bandage Strips, 1”x3”
- Butterfly bandages
- Diphenhydramine / Benadryl
- Elastic bandage
- Eye Wash, 4oz.
- Hydrocortisone cream (1%),
- Ibuprofen / Advil
- Irrigation syringe, 20cc with an 18 gauge tip
- Loperamide / Imodium
- Medical Adhesive tape rolls (2 – 3″ inches)
- Pepto-Bismol pills
- Rolled gauze
- Saline eye drops
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Donations will be accepted starting Wednesday, March 23, through the end of the month. All donated goods can be dropped off in the lobby of Meathead Movers (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily).
- 3600 South Higuera Street San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Drop off also available at Meathead Wine Storage, 4468 Broad St #110, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- 4744 North El Capitan Avenue Fresno, CA 93722
- 2905 Unicorn Road, Ste A Bakersfield, CA 93308
- 1401 Maulhardt Ave. Oxnard, CA 93030
- 2430 South Grand Ave, Ste. A Santa Ana, CA 92705
- 42095 Zevo Dr Unit #A-9, Temecula, CA 92590
Meathead Movers trucks will also be parked at various high-traffic shopping centers throughout its six service areas. Those locations will be announced on social media.
Our communities have made incredible impacts on major tragedies in the past, and I know that we can do it once again. Let’s #FillThoseTrucks