YES, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
With ongoing concerns around the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are following the recommendations of our public health officials to remain operating as an essential business. In order to encourage the health and safety of our team members, customers and communitites we serve, we are operating under increased precautions when it comes to our usual cleaning standards. Please find a list below of additions we’re making to our normal health protocols, to align with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines. We’d like to remind you that we have always offered a reschedule at no-charge and ask that you contact us to reschedule your move if you or your loved ones are feeling sick.
- All surfaces and commonly handled components are wiped down at least twice daily. This includes door handles, desks, drawers, phones, light switches, keyboards/mice, toilets, faucets and countertops.
- We are strategically staggering our dispatch times to avoid overlap of team members in our warehouses.
- We wipe down our trucks inside and outside before and after every move. This includes but is not limited to:
- Door handles
- Steering wheels
- Hand tools
- Hands will be washed before entering a Meathead vehicle, as well as before and after all moves.
- Meathead high fives are no longer an acceptable greeting.
- To protect our amazing team members in both our offices and warehouses, work spaces have been separated to minimize physical contact, per the CDC’s Guidelines.
- Meathead Gyms and Computer Labs are closed until further notice.
- There is zero tolerance for a sick employee to be dispatched or remain at work.
If you have any additional concerns about your upcoming move, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Again, if you or a loved one in your household are feeling sick and want to reschedule your move for a later date at no charge, we are here to help. We are all in this together.