California's Best Movers

Honest Reviews
Call Today!

100% Satisfaction Guarantee . . . Say What?

Skip Navigation LinksHome >> Blog >> 100% Satisfaction Guarantee . . . Say What?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Author: Aaron Steed

Contact Aaron Steed

Tags: Corporate Culture, Customer Service, Movers

Meathead Mover crossing arms

100% Satisfaction Guarantee. . . Say What?

Question: How can you tell if a moving company truly stands behind their work??? 

Answer: If they offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, that's how.

Like any great company that stands behind their products and service, we offer 100% satisfaction, guaranteed.

Meathead Movers clients are entitled up to 100% satisfaction guarantee for each member of their moving and packing crew.

Here is the offer: In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the performance of one of your Meatheads or Princesses, please contact our General Manager or call us at (866) 843-6328. Be prepared to say what percentage of value you think you received from the underperformer. For example, he worked about 80% as hard as the rest of the crew, we will refund you 20% of his labor costs. Please note, this offer only applies to local moves.

Each Meathead client also receives the opportunity to publically share their experiences with Meathead after the move, HERE. We are deeply committed to continuous improvement, total transparency and accountability for all Meathead employees to provide the highest standards in the moving industry.

Guarantee IconI hope you can appreciate this bold and unheard offer in the moving industry. This 100% Satisfaction guarantee offer puts tremendous pressure on me, our staff, hiring standards and training programs to truly offer the highest standards in the moving industry: no gimmicks and no fluff, we stand behind our service 100%.


Sincerely,


Aaron B. Steed
President, CEO
Meathead Movers

P.S. - Please “Like” this post if you support businesses that guarantee their work.


Did you like this post?

Other posts you may like:

Comments:

Search:

Blog Archive:

Skip Navigation Links.

More Blog Posts By:

Aaron Dee

Aaron Steed

Erin Steed

Evan Steed

Shaun Jones

Origin Zip:

Destination City:

Destination State:

Estimated Move Date:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

Phone:

Twitter:

<< Back to Blog


Honest Reviews
Concierge Service
Game Plan
History
Get Moving Supplies
Moving Tips
Trophy Room
Storage
Cinderella Fund
Locker Room

Home Services

Local Moving
Long Distance Moving
Princess Packers
On-Site Moving
Senior Moving

Business Services

Local Moving
Long Distance Moving
Business Partnership Program

Customer Care

Contact Us
Meathead in my area?
Concierge Service
Moving Gameplan
Moving Checklist

About Meathead

Our Mission
Press Box
Starting Lineup
Trophy Room
Careers

Connect

Our Blog
Google+
YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram